1. This photo. My favorite from the Portland/fancy Canon set...despite having taken over 250 photos in 5 days, I'm still drawn to the simplest of the bunch. Go figure.
2. The latest, finished, and now gifted, sewing project--an indestructible (and very hip) nappy bag for Jena, who is due in October. (I have been planning to write a small novel with pictures, on the creation of this thing, it was so complicated. )
3. A lament about my lack of reliable internet access over the past week.
4. An admission that I have, unsurprisingly, read the final Harry Potter book TWICE.
5. That Aaron was offered a terrific job on Sunday.
6. That the salary negotiations for that job fell through.
7. How we lost all hope, and returned to Canada on Tuesday.
8. How we saw wild moose on the drive back up.
9. That we've been visiting the orchards every day for (late arriving) local peaches.
10. How the job and salary were resurrected today, and we were asked to return to Portland for a final tasting and meeting, to be held this Sunday.
11. A weepy apology about how AWFUL I've been about leaving comments lately. I have been thinking of all of you, reading blogs whenever I get a chance, but haven't had a minute to myself in a loooooong time.
12. A million, trillion, bajillion other really important and/or interesting things that I have probably forgotten about.
I hope that I have good news to share with you all the next time I stop in. I am full to the brim with excitement and fear of further disappointment. It's tricky. We leave in 7 hours.
Perhaps I should try and get some sleep?